Sunday, April 8, 2012

Project 365- Weeks 13 & 14

Happy Easter, my friends! I'm off celebrating the resurrection of my Lord and Savior at church and then eating with Army family. It's going to be a lovely day. I'm slightly behind on my Project 365. I missed a week so I thought I'd include four photos I did take that week first and then get to the ones from this week. Sound good?




Week 13
(1. Snapped a photo before I headed off to PWOC 2. Daddy points out pretty flowers to baby 3. I must have a green thumb! Garden is growing. 4. Preparing a yummy pasta dish for me, myself, and I. The Cap'n was out in the field)

Week 14


(1. Holly got a new dog bed! She's not to be punished for Drifter's bad habit of destroying every single one we ever bought 2. We took a trip to LC and Baby K fell asleep surrounded by toys 3. What a cute little sitter! 4. He loves his post-bath mirror view 5. Went out in town and found this crazy hat 6. Painted my nails for Easter 7. Off to Walmart- story of our lives)

Thanks for taking a peek. It only seems fitting that I talk about my faith today- that I at least tell you that I would not be in a good place without my relationship with my Heavenly Father. It's my prayer that He is  always my driving force in life. I talk more about this relationship at my other blog that I write at from time to time. If you'd like to check that out you can here.


My last post was on How To Pray.

Again, Happy Easter! I hope you all have a beautiful day.

Love,
Mrs. K

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy Easter! Love the photos!!!

Kace said...

Happy Easter to you and yours! :)

Karen said...

Happy Easter!! I love how smiley Baby K is in all of his pictures :)

Kace said...

happy baby :) Happy Easter to you!

Jamie said...

That hat is hilarious!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings