Sunday, April 1, 2012

I'm Alive- Barely.

It's rare that I go all weekend without so much as a peep on here so I thought I'd tell you, that, in fact, I AM ALIVE. Barely. This weekend has been crazy busy, exciting, terrifying, and humorous among other things. Oh, but that's a post for another day.

My clan teamed up with her clan and had a yard sale. We walked away with a little over $500.00 for the weekend so we were pleased. It was much more than we expected and it felt good to have someone pay to take our crap away. One man's crap is another man's treasure, right? Well, that's the gist anyway.

Baby K is as cute as ever and has been such a big boy lately. I'm so proud. Can you believe he's almost 8 months? I can't.

I'm going to go enjoy the rest of my Sunday. I hope you all have had a great weekend!


 
P.S.- I swear I bathe him every single night, but he always looks like I haven't cleaned him in at least a month. Such a little boy!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

You're good! Before the weather warmed up, we were only bathing Sam every OTHER night. And he um, plays outside and stuff. Boys don't mind the dirt though, right? ;)

Kace said...

Right! :)

Alana said...

He's so cute! I love looking at all your instagrams. :)

Kace said...

Thanks ;) I try not to baby overload everyone there, but some days I just can't help it. What a cutie.

Jamie said...

He is too cute!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings