Thursday, April 19, 2012

Saturday- What a day!

Where was I on updating you all about my trip back home? Ahh, yes...Saturday (I know you were all on the edge of your seats just dying to know, right?) As I mentioned before, my quick 48 hour trip was chocked full of activities. Saturday was the whole reason I flew home, though- to celebrate my grandparents' 50 years of wedded bliss. But before that happened, I was on the go. That morning my besties came over for brunch!


We had a good time discussing and catching up. It just doesn't happen enough.

After that, my sister, my mom and I went to Knoxville for a couple of hours to do some shopping. Always a good time.

In the evening my family gathered to celebrate my grandparents' anniversary in a private room at the Copper Cellar. The food was delicious! The conversation was funny as usual. I can't describe how nice it is to be around my family. God really blessed me when he chose my family for me. After many toasts to the happy couple, we attempted to take photos. Even though I was promised pictures to display on my blog (ahem Paige, ahem Aunt Karmen), I only have the ones taken on my iphone. Perhaps I'll see those pictures in a few years. That's usually how it works! 




I think Saturday was one of those days that I'll preserve forever in my memory as one of my favorite days. I only wished my dear husband could have joined us for the celebration. Otherwise, it was a nearly perfect day!

I think Sunday deserves a post of its own, too. We'll talk soon.

XOXO,
Mrs. K

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Sounds like a great day!

Kace said...

It was. :)

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings