Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Currently

Currently Feeling: Uninspired here. I haven't written much lately because I've been busy with school and looking after my sweet boys. I've just been trying to soak them up while simultaneously not losing my ever-lovin' mind. Honestly, I felt if I wrote here that negativity would spill out and I don't want that (see Matthew 12:36; Ephesians 4:29). I've just been angry following the news stories lately. This world is a scary place and I often question why I brought these two precious, innocent boys into it. If only I could protect them forever. Still, I'm trying to unplug a little more and focus on the good in my life. I need only to look around and see God's many blessings.

Currently Proud of: Getting promoted with Scentsy! Want to help me celebrate? Shop here. Speaking of Scentsy, this is how K greets me every morning- hugging his little Scentsy buddy...making monkey sounds. Cute as can be.


Currently Excited About: I hit the half way mark in this graduate class! I hope I can finish strong. My grades are great right now and I'm trying to manage my time appropriately.

Currently Reading: Don't you judge me.

Current Exercise Goals:
*I have been participating in #WallSitMonth over at MindOverMunch and I'm happy with my progress so far. My goal is to finish up this month strong by working up to a five minute wall sit!
*I can also report that I'm getting faster in my runs. I met a new friend (hooray!) who used to do marathons, but due to some health issues she had to stop training. She is just now getting back into running and was looking for a partner. I'm supposed to go running with her today! I hope I can keep up and I know she'll push me to go faster and longer. My goal is to keep logging some miles. I feel those endorphins and I love it!

Currently Pinning:
These are some of my favorite recent pins.

Source: someecards.com via Mrs. on Pinterest


Source: sheinside.com via Mrs. on Pinterest

I'm all about this color of green these days.

Current Mood:
Happy as a clam!

xoxo,

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How awesome that you met someone to run with! Love that dress.

Kathryn B said...

That's great you met someone to run with! I read Divergent and it was awesome!!!! It was one I wasn't able to put down. :)

Jen said...

Congrats on getting promoted! I have never purchased scentsy before, maybe it's time. :)

Jenn said...

Ooh I like that dress and will pin that arm workout. I need to tame the flab. Molly's arms and mine are starting to resemble each other lately. (What's cute on her is not on me...)

Laura Darling said...

Love those pins! Especially the one about pinterest! :)

Chantal said...

I've been meaning to put that book series on my list!

Merchon said...

I am currently doing the squat challenge for March. I may join you in the wall sit one in April! Let me know what you think of it!

20somethingbusinesswoman.com

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings