Friday, April 19, 2013

High Five For Friday!

(I'm way behind in responding to comments, but I'm working on it! I appreciate each of you who leave me sweet words to read. The way I usually respond is via email so please make sure you aren't a "no reply blogger". )

It's another Friday and I've basically been MIA around here. Spring is busy! Here's a quick recap of our week:
1/We had lots of park time this week! Cray K gets some wild and crazy time and Mama gets in an extra workout. Win, win!
2/Captain J was caught outside in his sweatshirt in pants in 79 degree weather. He said, "That breeze gets me!" I fear we have acclimated. Florida is so so nice.
3/Baby A has been cranky all week. Very clingy. Yesterday, we got out- just the two of us- and suddenly my happy baby returned. It was a sweet time.
4/I made pancakes for the first time ever. I used bananas, blueberries, and an egg. Healthy and delicious.
5/Exercising is going well. I am up to a 3 minute wall sit. Ouch! 

Did you have a good week?


Sharing here.

11 comments:

Jessica @ Better Together and Forever said...

High five for Friday!!! Great job on those wall sits! I had absolutely NO desire to go to the gym last night, but I still did. :)

Karen said...

A sweatshirt when it's that warm??? He's crazy!! lol. And way to go with the wall sits - 3 minutes is a LONG time! :)

Jen said...

Good for you on the wall sit, not sure I could do that haha.

Kristin said...

20 degrees and sunny at 7am today. People were at the store in shorts.

Chantal said...

Baby K is looking soooo old lately! Big K now!

Mar said...

Sweatshirt and pants in Florida? I'd say you've definitely acclimated. If I were in Florida right now I think I would have to run around naked I'd be so hot. 32F is warm enough for me to wear a hoodie way up here!

Vanessa said...

Happy Friday!!! Love banana, blueberry pancakes. They're also good with shredded carrots :) Great way to get veggies into a picky toddler. - Have a great weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Those pancakes look and sound so yummy!

Amber Nicole said...

Cray K looks so grown up in that pic!!!

Jenn said...

Sounds like a great day!

Fran said...

both of your babies are so cute - even thought Cray K looks super grown up!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings