Friday, May 14, 2010

Boo hooooo

I am selfish. I realized that today as I was feeling sorry for myself. Captain J gets home tomorrow and I was eagerly looking forward to the  moment I get to see him again when there was a knock at my door. I peeked out the window to see a young man around my age standing on the other side. I opened the door while Drifter greeted his new friend and he introduced himself as the guy who built the house we are currently living in. He went on to say that he was graduating on Saturday with his Master's and his entire family was coming into town to celebrate. THEN...Are you ready for this?

He asked me if he could bring all of them over to view the house on Sunday. He'd like to come at the same time we'll be at church. The first full day back with my man and I'm sure J will want to relax and just enjoy his time before he has to wake up at 0500 and do it all over again. I just want some time and we haven't had that all week.

Of course this young man is proud of his house that he designed and built himself. Of course he should get to show it off to his family.

The timing is just really bad. Boo :( Looks like I'm going to have a gazillion strangers in my house in two days. I guess I should go clean. I know Captain J is going to love this welcome home (insert sarcasm).

2 comments:

Jenn said...

your so much nicer then me. I'd tell them to come back another weekend.

Blessing said...

Yayyyyyy!!!!! I am so happy for you!!! Please give him a very long bath, and treat him well *wink*

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings