Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mom

It's almost Mother's Day so to celebrate I wanted to write a tribute to my mother. Basically, I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have her. As I grew older, I began to realize just how amazing and awesome it was to have a family that was supportive and got along with one another. I began to appreciate even more the fact that my mom was my best friend, but as I was growing up she was also a parent. Some parents find it hard to find balance between the two but she did that very well. I'm so thankful for her! Any triumph or failure I have in my life, she's one of the first people I think to call. I know she's always there for me and that is one of the best feelings in the world because I know God blessed me when he chose my mother for me.


 



This photo was taken last Mother's Day. She stopped off at school to see me while I was finishing up my first semester of graduate school. It's crazy what a difference a year can make!


Anyway, if you want to read what goes on in the life of Mrs. K's (that's me!) mother then just go to Kimbodarlin's Blog. She's a thoughtful, fun, and wise writer so go check her out.


Mom- I love you and miss you soooo much!


To all you mothers out there, I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!


Love,


3 comments:

kimbodarlin said...

Oh Kace--what to say? This came to my blackberry as I was pulling out of the driveway....of course I stopped just to read it...then preceeded to cry all the way to Food City. I am equally blessed to have you for a daughter. I love you and am very proud of the women you have become. Mom

janjan said...

say happy mother's day to your mother for me. :) i can't imagine a world without wonderful mothers.

susan said...

Hi! head on over to my blog please I have an award for you!
Happy Friday!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings