Thursday, May 6, 2010

Versatile Award

I have lots to share with you! First of all, I got a blog award! Not just any ole blog award--my very first one. I'm pretty pumped about it. The lovely lady over at In the Military and on the Move gave it to me so go show her blog some love and tell her Mrs. K sent ya! The award comes with a set of rules. One, of which, says to share "seven things about yourself."

1. My least favorite chore is pulling weeds.

2. I'm allergic to sulfa.

3. I love weird socks.

4. My carpet that I'm currently laying on smells like vanilla.

5. I call my best friend Meaghan, my LP (life partner).

6. I collected beanie babies as a tyke young adolescent.

7. All the clothes I'm wearing right now are Captain J's.

Pretty random, ehh?

Anywho, the other rules say to pass the award on to 15 bloggers. 15? Eeeekkkk! I think it will be more meaningful and special if I just pass it on to a handful of bloggers. The award is 'The Versatile Blogger' and the following are people I think fit that title well--

1. Carissa writes often of her love for ketchup and John Cusack. She's a very funny and interesting blogger. She also has some pretty entertaining vlogs. Check out her latest video blog here.

2. Jenn blogs about her upcoming wedding to her man in uniform. She also has positive, uplifting posts that often brighten my day. Occasionally she shares her experiences in exercising more and learning to enjoy the physical milestones she hits. Go check her out.

3. Tabitha always seems to have something positive to say, too. Her blog contains her workout and diet regiments along with more of her day to day experiences. She has a really cool bucket list type deal on her page and she just completed her latest "Sing Karaoke" found here.

I think 3 is a good number :) Thanks again to Mrs. M at In the Military and on the Move for my first award!

In other fun news--

A new bloggy friend recently compiled several military family pictures into a short video. Yours truly along with Captain J can be found in it if you look closely. I thought she chose the perfect song to use in the video. Gotta love Jack Johnson! Anyway, here's Mrs. Gambizzle's tribute to our service members and their families. You can check her out at Life as a Sailor's Girl.

Talk Blog with you soon!

Love,

9 comments:

MG said...

I'm allergic to sulfa as well!

kimbodarlin said...

Way to go, Kace! Keep it up.....love ya' Mom

carissa said...

Congrats and thanks lady! You rock my world and I'm so glad I found you!

chancesimtaking said...

Thank you Girlie!

Tabitha said...

Aww, you're too sweet! Thanks so much for the award. :-)

And what the heck is sulfa? I have a LOT of weird allergies, and that's one I've never heard of...

Mrs. K said...

I just found out this year that I was allergic. It's something found in a lot of cleaners and medicines. It's in Neosporin and some anti-biotics. That's how I discovered it!

d.a.r. said...

Just found your blog, too cute!

I am allergic to sulfa medicines...scary seizures result! (only if I take it orally...neosporin just makes me crazy itchy!)

More from the South… « Mrs. K and Captain J said...

[...] You can find 7 facts about me by visiting my early post here. Buttttttt…..I would like to pass this award on to some notewory versatile bloggers that I’ve never gifted it to. The rules say to pass it on to 15, but as you may know- I’m a rule breaker so that’s just not how I roll I’m going to give it to the following bloggers: [...]

I love. « Mrs. K and Captain J said...

[...] received the Versatile Blogger award from her, but because I’ve already received it once or twice I’m going to skip all the rules. I still love getting blog awards so thank you very [...]

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings