Thursday, May 20, 2010

hot pink crayons, poo, & iphone apps

Maybe this post will go down in my blogging history as having the most random title ever. I think it's winning so far. For you newcomers, this is 5 Question Friday Day. We do it every Friday! Mama M. started this blog partayyyy so I hope you'll click on her link and go check her out!







In closing, I hope you all have a spectacular weekend! Captain J and I have lots of plans so I'll be sure to update you soon on our weekend happenings- should be a good time! Au Revoir.

5 comments:

carissa said...

Will you please remind me next week to do this!? I love this blog hop... I don't have an iphone, but I do have a droid.. which is pretty much the same except for all the cool apps.

I love your accent! I thought I should have an accent , but you're way worse than me...

And hot pink crayons as money!? I think we should bring that up to the US GOV.

And I like your eyes too! Happy weekend!

kimbodarlin said...

Wow! How did I miss this hot pink crayon thing? I mean...after all it IS this BEST crayon in the box!

Liz said...

Loved your vlog! Fun to see people! Keith Urban is HOTT!! Yep, he is one fine looking man!

Robin said...

You cracked me up with the hot pink crayons story! And, can I just say that I love that you like all the word games! Yahtzee is one of my fave games too. ;-)

Mrs. K said...

For sure...I'll remind ya!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings