Monday, May 31, 2010

"I love your blog!"

I got an award from Jenn over at Chances I'm Taking! Thanks, a lot Jenn. I love your blog, too but since I can't re-gift, I'll pass it along to some other of my favorite bloggers, but that is to come a little later. First off, we've got some business to get down to. With this award, I must list ten things I love (in no particular order)--

1. My military life I was so glad to have Captain J home for this Memorial Day. Even though the weekend didn't go quite as planned, I'm thankful beyond belief that he was stateside this year. As we close up the month of the military families today, I'd just like to say--thanks. Thanks to those who serve. Thanks to the families who stick by those service men and women. I'm proud to be an army wife and I feel incredibly lucky to be born in the best country in the world!

2. Wonderful Friends New and old-I'm so glad you're in my life! For those of you this week who listened to me complain and brought me Diet Dews- You're the bomb! For those of you who made me laugh from miles away...thank you! To my new "couple" friend- I'm so glad I met you. For my bloggy friends for checking in on me and reaching out, you rock!

3. The fact that I caught a fish this weekend Umm..yeah...Not only did I catch a fish, I outfished 3 guys! I caught 3 fish which was the record for the day. Beat that, boys! Ha!

 


 



4. Technology Skype and video capable cell phones make me happy every week. I get to see my family from many miles away and it helps me tremendously.

5. My sweet puppy Drifter was so happy this weekend. He got to play with his buddies quite a bit! He's a much more pleasant pet when he's fully exercised and socialized.







6. Spiced Chai Tea Cheers me up every time.

7. An empty hamper and laundry basket Unfortunately, our closet is what is actually empty. Zut alor!

8.We don't have to move This was the BEST news I heard all weekend. I was getting really frustrated with Captain J the situation. I was driving him nuts, I'm sure. He said it would all work out and I guess it has! The owners decided not to sell the house. Woo hoo!

9. Chocolate 'Nuff said.

10. Air conditioning Man, I miss that.

Alrighty, now that those are taken care of- Let's pass it along, shall we?

Drumroll please.....

I present this award to-

Ashley @ Be Real Be Happy

Mom @ Kimbodarlin's Blog

Mrs. Dear @ Lovin', Huntin', and Fishin'

Amanda @ Where the Boat Leaves From

I was supposed to pass this along to ten people, but in normal Mrs. K fashion...I decided four was good. It' s more special that way, right? There are tons of blogs I love, but these are worth a look at it. These ladies are fabulous!

I promise to write more this week. I know I've been MIA lately. Blame it on the gorgeous weather!


1 comments:

Jenn said...

love the the 10 things! So glad you don;t have to move. I would have been stressing Big time. I'm happy it worked out of you.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings