Monday, April 11, 2011

Jerks.

This morning I woke up to the promise of a lovely day! I just returned from a beach trip to be welcomed home by my husband and flowers all over my house on Saturday. Then, Sunday was perfect. But I can't talk about that right now because I'm all fired up. Mad. Wronged.

I woke up early to make breakfast while Captain J prepared for work. I had several things planned today. I was to be productive! I walked J out to his car to see him off as I gently teased that "there better not be a scratch on my car since I've been gone. I'm going to inspect!"

Then I saw it. He didn't.



"Um, there's a hole in my car!" I said.

He replied with, "Yeah, there are lots. Sorry."

Clearly, he didn't hear the alarm in my voice. When he finally understood that I wasn't crying wolf, he joined me in my anger.

Yesterday, I was so blissfully happy to be back in the south. The weather is warm and the lakes are hopping with boats carrying some of the nicest and most genuine people I've met in this country.

But now I'm mad all over again thinking that this city isn't for us. See, if this had happened in Alaska...well, it just wouldn't have. People carry guns in Alaska. Big ones. And you don't just stroll into someone's yard to see what you might find in their car without thinking of the consequences. You don't do that out in the country, either!

But here, in this city, some stupid (emphasis on stupid) thug decided to break a window in my precious BMW attempting to get at a bag in the back seat that looked like it might contain a computer (It did not). Here's the numbskull part: This person broke the tiny window that the computer (if it had been in there) wouldn't have even fit through.

Why are people so dumb mean?



Jerks.

9 comments:

sespi said...

Aww, I'm sorry that happened to you :(

Jenn said...

WOW I'm sorry

nicole said...

I am so sorry K! Ugh! People are so infuriating!

Kevin said...

WOW!!! Some people are really Dumb,Stupid and down right mean these days...Sorry this Happened!!!

Mrs. K said...

Thanks for joining me in my outrage! ha It's annoying, but I suppose it could have been worse.

good is great. « Mrs. K and Captain J said...

[...] had our share of issues- nothing too bothersome or pricy, but when my car was broken into the other day, it just sent me over the [...]

Miranda said...

Meanies!!!

Kristine said...

=(

Yeah, I’m leaving GA « Mrs. K and Captain J said...

[...] that living in Columbus often brings. Again, I’m none too sad in leaving you, either. My car break-in solidified my disdain for [...]

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings