Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Out of the Office-

Are you wondering where I've gone? Fear not. I didn't completely lose it in my gender reveal bliss! I'm simply taking a much needed vacay to relax and unwind. I'm glad to be in a place where I don't have to clean up after my dogs. It's husky shedding time, in case you didn't know. Yes, I'm in a breezy wonderful place that I feel is my home away from home (away from home since the military is involved). Of course, I did have to bring these pesky pregnancy hormones with me so I miss my other half like crazy, bananas, but I'm having a good time with my bloggy pal, Jenn.

We arrived in Siesta Key late last night and woke up to showers this morning. Not the hot, refreshing showers one may find in a bathroom. No, the other kind. The beachy kind. We grabbed some bagels out in town with the intention of going to the grocery store afterwards, but that quickly became out of the question because a monsoon came. Ok, that's dramatic but it felt like a monsoon to us. Wind was knocking us over and a quick trot to the car left us looking like we accidently got stuck in a car wash without the car. Good times.

The good news is that the rest of the week looks amazing and I can't wait to get some sun on this pasty white body of mine!

(*I don't know how much you'll hear from me this week, but I'm going to try to post Pregnant with Laughter tomorrow...ya know, in between my busy sun bathing time ;) )

3 comments:

Louise Barnes said...

if you get a chance, go to Columbia Restaurant on the square in Sarasota. It's a great seafood place.

Nicole said...

I was wondering where you went! (Well, until I called and chatted with you!) I'm glad that you're taking a little vaca before the baby gets here! Strange how much we miss our other half when preggo! Anywho, I miss you like crazy, and enjoy yourself! XOXO

Beth said...

Have fun! I so wish I was in FL right now...My parents are down there and were informing me about the storm as well. Sounds like a rough life!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings