Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pregnant With Laughter Part 6

My Pregnant With Laughter story this week won't be focused on my pregnancy, but it will be focused on this cutie patootie-



That's Kyron, my niece. We call her Ky for short. She's the brightest little squeezable- cheeked toddler south of the mason dixon line. I'm not biased at all. She really is. Ky tends to give her mother (my sister) a run for her money. She has a lot more sass than her two older brothers.

Well, anyway- I'll get to the story...

Not too long ago, Kyron wandered off to her room as my sister cooked up something fabulous in the kitchen. It wasn't much later that Paige heard a scream that she thought to be unintelligible.

She headed towards Ky's room wondering what her youngest had gotten herself into this time.

Again, she hears "ayudame! ayudame!" escape the lips of her two year old daughter. She arrives in Ky's room to find her little leg stuck in the bars of her crib that she is quickly outgrowing. Puzzled, my sister starts to untangle her leg from the bed.

"Kyron, what are you saying?"

"Ayudame!" she proclaims.

"I don't know what that means", she says.

Another little voice comes from another room saying, "It means 'help me' in Spanish, Mom. Kyron needs your help."

That's right, folks. My tiny little niece and nephews are brilliant! That, or they watch a lot of Dora and Diego. Either way, how can you not laugh at that? When your two year old breaks out some Spanish on you, it has got to be a proud moment!

Do you have a funny preggo or kid story to share? Simply create a post on your blog, steal the pic if you'd like, and come back here to link up. If you don't have a blog, please feel free to share your story in the comment section. I love reading what all of you have to say!



7 comments:

Jennifer M said...

Too stinkin cute! I love Ky to pieces :) And I'm witness to that sass she's got, lol, I told Paige the other day that Paizlea is the spawn of Ky! She's just like her ~ Heaven help us :)

Miranda said...

OMG!! That is hilarious! Lil ones are way too smart these days, it's kinda scary.

Nicole said...

I think that's one of my biggest fears, lol! JK! Such a cute story! Miss you!

Leshuana said...

My story is about my nephew, Dayston who has Asperger's (a form of autism).

My mom keeps my daughter, Shayden, when I have to work. Well, last week, Shayden managed to crawl off my mom's bed and bang up her head pretty good.

Meanwhile, Dayston comes in from school and sees her 'boo boos.'
"Oh! Shayden what happed to your head?!?" Then turning to my mother, "Grandmother, Leshuana is going to KILL you! You have got to hide her head!"

Ha ha. I thought this was quite funny... ofcourse after the shock of seeing my child's banged up head. :)

Mrs. K said...

"You've got to hide her head!" haha Love it. I remember babysitting with my boyfriend in high school and he definitely dropped one of the kids on his head. Believe me, if a head could be hidden, I would have done it that night. I wouldn't let said boyfriend hold any of the children after that incident.

Leshuana said...

LOL That is BAD! I do have to say if my babsitters bf dropped my child, I just my be a LITTLE ticked. ha ha

{JeLisa} @ Blogging Ever After said...

Aww, love it!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings