Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pictures and a Poll- Week 22

I went shopping today in search of a cocktail dress- a pregnancy one. I'm not sure those three words go together: pregnancy cocktail dress. It just seems all wrong. What do you think?


Anyway, it wasn't as terrible as I thought it was going to be. I have to have a dress for next week's CG Reception and I was really waiting until the last minute. Finally, I picked myself up off the couch and drove to the mall. I consider the trip a successful one because I left with a dress in hand. But I want to know what you all think. I can always take the one I bought back. Which dress should I choose? Poll Below.


I took pictures with everything because every girl knows the camera adds 15lbs or so. There's no trusting those mirrors! With all these photos in my possession, I decided it was time for a 22 Week Update!



Size of Baby: 11 inches (1lb) ~ the size of a spaghetti squash (ha)


Total Weight Gain: 12 lbs! No trouble gaining now :)



Maternity Clothes: I really should buy some. I'm sure they'd be amazing! I'm still rockin' the rubber band trick and the belly bands.


Gender: Boy! So exciting :)



Movement: Oh yes! I can feel him from the outside now, too. It makes me happy.


Sleep: I toss and turn a lot, but I'm tired enough to rack in plenty of hours.



What I miss: Feeling in-shape


Cravings: Oatmeal


Symptoms: Heartburn is back.


Baby is doing well and so is Mommy! Now, if only I could decide what to wear. Which one should I choose?


[polldaddy poll=4919443]


 


 


 

14 comments:

Allyson F said...

LOVE the last one! Very chic!

Sarah Nicole said...

I love Dresses 2 and 3.

hilary said...

Love dresses 2 and 3....I think 3 is my fave :)

Jenn said...

I love dress 4 cause its just awesome!!! However for a CG Reception I always play it safe an would go with 2 or 3. They are stylish basics that you can totally accessorize them up to fit your mood.

sespi said...

I like 3 and 4, but I like 3 more because of the colors. It looks a little more formal than 4.

Alyson said...

I love ALL the dresses. 1 and 2 are my favorites, but I think 2 looks the most formal and would be the easiest to accessorize with.

Nicole said...

I LOVE #2 on you! #4 is pretty too, but I just REALLY love the way #2 looks. You look beautiful in all of the dresses though, Love! Keep up the good work on cookin' that lil boy!

Miss you!

Mrs. K said...

Thank you all for your input :) I appreciate it!

Ines said...

I like 2 or 3!

Ines said...

I mean to say 2 or 4

Tiffany said...

Kacy, which one did YOU choose???

Kristine said...

You're so beautiful...

Blessings,
Kristine

Kristine said...

You're so beautiul...

Blessings,
Kristine

Pregnant With Laughter Part 7 « Mrs. K and Captain J said...

[...] appreciate everyone who helped me and voted in my poll the other day about which dress to wear to the CG Reception. If you’re wondering what a CG Reception is- my husband tells me nothing- [...]

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings