Friday, April 8, 2011

Wedding Opinion- Help!


This is me with my bestie, Miranda. I'll pause for a moment so we can all be jealous of her beautiful hair.


(Pause)


(Pause again)


Okay. Now, Miranda is a weird, awesome, incredibly intelligent nursing student and soon to be wife. I've known her since she named my long toe, convinced me her family washed and saved paper plates, and almost allowed me to be malled by a chicken. Still, I love her-Which is why I'm asking a favor of you today. She's getting married this September in a lovely ceremony in Greece! Ahh (*swoon). She needs our help choosing a bouquet for the wedding. Will you go vote? It takes two seconds and we'd both greatly appreciate it!



Vote here.


Thanks.


Sincerely,


-Beach Bum

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Done!

Good luck Miranda!

Blessings,
Kristine

Miranda said...

Bahaha I love you!! I didn't think you would make a whole post out it, just a mention. lol. Thanks! Hope you are having fun at the beach!

Mrs. K said...

Kristine- Thanks for voting!

Miranda- Love you more.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings