Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pregnant With Laughter- Part 5

 Howdy friends! It's time for another installment of Pregnant With Laughter. If you don't know what it is I speak of, come around more often! Every Wednesday, I swallow my pride and find something funny about my pregnancy experience to laugh about and tell you all about. Sometimes it's a weird dream or a tale of crazy hormones gone worse, but whatever it is, I hope you get a giggle out of it. I'm enjoying this time in my life, but there are trials so what else can I do but laugh at myself?!

Do you want to join in? Maybe you have a funny pregnancy story or your kid said something hilarious the other day at the grocery store- I don't discriminate! Tell us! Just link up at the bottom of the page and feel free to swipe the picture if you'd like, too.

My confession for the week is this:

 


As many of you know, I'm at the beach. For many women (read "me), it's sometimes difficult to feel super confident in bathing suit land. Sure, there have been times in my life when I knew I looked good, but that's after working out my bikini body for awhile, drinking lots of water, and eating healthy.


Today just isn't one of those days.


Tomorrow won't be either.


In fact, I've got at least four months before I might think about being confident again.


And I might not ever, ever feel right about donning my two piece and tanning in public ever again.


This is my farewell.


Goodbye youthful, toned body of my past.



Hello, baby bump!



Ahh, the pregnancy bathing suit.-I've got to laugh so I won't cry.




13 comments:

Candice said...

Don't cry. You looks so cute in the pregnancy bathing suit.

Julie said...

Kacy this is adorable! I read your blog when I see it posted through Facebook and although I've never said so, it is actually really touching in a lot of ways. And so is this picture.. :)

Beth Makowski said...

You look freaking ADORABLE in it!!! Work it girl.

Becca said...

OH!!!! I LOVE your preggo bathing suit! Super cute, and you look awesome. This actually makes ME laugh (at myself). I should send you some pictures of what I looked like pregnant. I think you would feel better about yourself :) hahaha

Oddly enough (I should blog about this), I really felt beautiful pregnant. Weird, right? I was ENORMOUS, but I loved my little belly...Can't say I feel the same, post-preggo :) But, we'll get there again...I'm pretty sure of it.

Mowenackie said...

Oh, shush. You still look gorgeous.

Nicole said...

You look great miss! Chin up! And miss you tons and tons!

Dana said...

Kacy, you look absolutely gorgeous. No worries! Your pregnant bathing suit is super cute. I love the haircut by the way! I miss you bunches!!!!! Love ya!

Sarah said...

Girl, you look better pregnant, than I do now :-D Even if you don't feel it, you are gorgeous! Remember when we talked about "those girls", the ones who would look great even pregnant? Well, you are totally one!

Christian Single Mother said...

You look so beautiful. I am now 35 weeks and I am able to love my body more than I ever have in my life (stretch marks and all). I find it so empowering to look womanly. :)

Mrs. K said...

Thanks, Julie!

Mrs. K said...

You should blog about it because I could use some pointers. I want to feel beautiful during this time, but most of the time I don't. Thanks for the comment!

Mrs. K said...

ha! Well, thanks. I don't think it will last. I keep waiting for my face to balloon up and my butt to get much bigger. Although, I could use a little more junk in my trunk. lol Miss you!

Mrs. K said...

You all are wonderful. Thank you so much for making me feel better about myself. Honestly, I thought I looked funny, but you all make me feel beautiful. :) I have such sweet readers.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings