Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Memories

It's time for a little Sunday Social! Today we're talking about all things Halloween! My favorite.
Sunday Social

1. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?
This is a tough one as I usually like every costume I wear...b/c duh, I picked it out and/or made it. But I fondly recall wearing a Roadrunner costume and running house to house yelling "mmeeep mmeeep"!
Honorable Mention: That Time I Was A California Raisin

2. If you could go back and dress up as something, what would it be?
I don't like this question because it insinuates that I can't dress up anymore and that, my friends, is depressing. I hope I always celebrate Halloween by pretending to be something/someone I'm not. I still love to play dress-up.
3. Favorite costume as an adult?
Well...hmmm. My senior year in college I dressed up as a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader. I liked this one because people told me how awesome it was (but, come to think of it...it might just have been guys saying that so I don't know that they are trusted to be good judges of awesome costumes). Another favorite was two years ago when I dressed up as a member of KISS. That was fun, too. I think I liked these two best because I made a lot of each of the costumes. Costumes are usually better when you make them yourself.
4. What is your favorite Halloween candy?
I like chocolate of any sort at all times of the year. Candy corn is a must at least once in October, too.
5. What is your favorite Halloween memory?
Oh, I don't know. Attempting to take a photo for our family Christmas card perhaps? ;)
Drifter and Holly are mortified.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh. My. Gosh. That last picture made me laugh out loud. Once I hook up my external hard drive tonight, I am emailing you pictures from mine and Steve's first married Halloween. (Hint: we looked very similar to J.)

Unknown said...

I named my post "Ghosts Of Halloweens Past" today! Haha great minds think alike! I never would have thought to be the roadrunner! How original :)

Anonymous said...

you've inspired me to dress up :) looks like some good times!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings