Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Dear Baby A

Dear Baby A,

How are you doing in there? I feel you moving, flipping, punching, and kicking and all I can think about is how I can't wait to hold you. I can't wait to see who you look like. Will you resemble me? Your dad? Your brother? Only God knows, but I just know you'll be perfectly cute. I know it's early, but as I look at photos of your brother when he was a newborn, you're all I can think about! You will be here before we know it.
I hope you take it easy on your brother. He's going to have quite an adjustment made to his little world when we bring you home. I know you hear him a lot and know that's he's waiting for you here. He is absolutely, wonderfully LOUD and healthy and the two of you will get along swell eventually I hope.
Your dad and I pray for you together every night. We pray that we'll be able to guide you as you grow. That we will be available to teach you. For your health. For your happiness. For your future. You consume our thoughts and prayers.
We're thrilled we'll see you in eight weeks. We're trying to get ready. You'll have to bear with us as we pack up a house, move, and keep our fingers crossed for a steady income. You needn't worry, though. We've got so much love and we can surely live on that for awhile! I love you so much already.

Love,
Mama

11 comments:

The New Normal said...

So sweet! I feel like you just announced you were pregnant and now only 8 weeks left! So excited for you all!! :)

Jillian @ Hi! It's Jilly said...

When I first read the title of your post I thought, "She's having multiples?!" because that's what they call them in utero- baby a, baby b, etc. Ha ha! That was such a sweet letter. I'm sure you'll treasure it later on!

Jillian
Hi! It's Jilly

Kace said...

@Jillian - Ha! I didn't even think about that. The other day I saw someone else was naming their kid an A name and was saying Baby A, too. For a second, I felt like OMGAH they totally stole our name. LOL

Karen said...

That's a sweet letter! Can't wait for Baby A to arrive so we can see pictures of his cuteness. And I'm sure that Baby K and Baby A will get along (and of course they'll fight - isn't that what all siblings do at some point? lol)

Mrs. Duh said...

Can't wait to see your little Baby A! I agree with The New Normal... it seems like just yesterday you announced you were pregnant!

Kristin said...

Since you love having pregnant pictures taken of you (right?), when are you going to do a 160 pic photo shoot of the entire family and post it to Facebook?
I kid.
I get so mad when people steal the names I have for my non-existent children.
:)

Jen said...

This is so incredibly sweet! :)

Brittany Sommer said...

Omg this made my hormonal, pregnant self cry! I love how much you already love baby A and this letter is just so sweet! I have been recording videos and writing letters to our baby too and she/he is just 7 weeks old!

Chantal said...

So sweet. I can't wait to see him either!

Jane said...

Awwww! This is so, so sweet!

Ashley Riah said...

Such a sweet post :)

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings