Monday, October 8, 2012

That Time We Went To The Fair

We couldn't let the fall season go by without visiting The Fair. It's The Thing To Do 'round these parts. Last week, we were able to kick off fair time by going to the celebration parade. This weekend, we followed up by actually attending the event. As someone who absolutely loves riding rides, playing games, and eating terrible for you foods, I thought it was going to be oh-so-awesome. I had fun because I was with my little family, but it was nothing to write home about (except I'm doing it anyway). I, of course, can't ride a single thing because of my large protruding middle. Baby K is still a little small to participate in most activities, too. The best part of the whole 30 minutes we were there was checking out the prize winning animals! And seeing Captain J win a stuffed snake- who has yet to be named, by the way. We're taking suggestions.
Have a great week!

6 comments:

Amber Nicole said...

Ahh! Baby K is getting so big!!

Jen said...

Too cute!!!! :) He has such a sweet face.

Chantal said...

How fun! We have another month before the big National Peanut Festival and I am soooo excited to bring the baby. Not that she will care much ;)

Jamie said...

He is just adorable.

Angie said...

Fairs were much more appealing to me when I was a child!

Fran said...

Baby K is so adorable!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings