Saturday, October 6, 2012

Mummy Card Tutorial


As promised (or threatned for some of y'all), today continues a string of Halloween tutorials! If you've been around for years (back when this blog was on Wordpress!), you may have already seen what I'm about to show you as it is a re-post. It's a good one, though. I made this little mummy card back when I had time to do these things, a functioning cricut and some creativity left at the end of the day.

Not a card maker? Doesn't matter because this is super easy!
This card is perfect for your sweetie or your kids. Isn't it precious?
I hope you have a very happy Saturday. I'm off to enjoy a little football and then later going to the fair.

Today's post is linked up with the crafty ladies of Classy Clutter. P.S. In case you haven't heard, I recently won this in their giveaway! I'm so excited! Go check them out.

3 comments:

Holly said...

That's cute!!

#mommylife said...

you are too cute! this is great!

Jen said...

This is too cute! :)

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings