Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's time for an installment of...

the Pick 3 Phenomenon. I think I first heard about it on Oprah, years ago. Anyway, I like reflecting on my day and choosing three things that are best about today. They can be goofy, very specific, or general ideas. Count your blessings! I want to hear them. Here are mine--

 I loved the time I had with Jordan this morning after PT. We layed on the loveseat with our feet propped up and snuggled to keep warm. What a great start to the day.

I'm glad to have the quiet time in the mornings as well to blog, study God's word, and plan out my day.


 

 

 I'm incredibly excited about the little things Jordan has been doing lately to help me out including straightening up the kitchen after I cook and folding his uniform neatly in a pile instead of stringing them across the floor :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings