Friday, February 26, 2010

Where the Boat Leaves From

I thought I'd feature one of the blogs from the "Blogs I Love" page in case you've yet to check it out. This blog comes from a woman on the other side of the country. She's probably as far away from me as possible, actually. If you'd like to read about warm weather, beaches, and a young woman's experience in sunny Florida then I'll direct you to my friend Amanda's blog: Where the Boat Leaves From. Amanda and I met in preschool! Feels like forever ago. She has taught me many things throughout the years including how babies are born and how we shouldn't watch Poltergeist alone...or ever for that matter. :) She's a wealth of knowledge! Check her blog out after chuckling at this photo of us after a Sweetwater road race we participated in years ago--

2 comments:

Amanda Taylor said...

Really, Kacy? :) That picture always makes me smile, but you are so precious so of course you wouldn't mind! Thanks for the entry...I will never watch that movie ever, ever again! My heart starts racing even thinking about that night.

kacysue said...

haha. We're both pretty darn cute in that photo!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings