Thursday, February 25, 2010

My boys

He's in the next room but he's a million miles away. Ugh. The U.S. Army decided that Captain J should wake up and come into work an hour earlier than usual this morning--that's 0430. Poor, dear husband. I feel so bad for him. He works so hard. I just want some time during the week with my hubby. I guess that's life, though. He went to bed hours ago and I don't blame him. I just miss him.

At least the dog is chewing quietly on his bone, though.

At least I'm sitting in a clean house. Yes, I did an all over, much needed clean today. It doesn't matter how many times I mop, though. It's always time for another one with the pitter patter of little Drifter feet in combination with big, snowy combat boots. Ahh, my boys. :)

I'm ready for the weekend. We've got plans to go out to dinner with friends Friday night, Saturday we're having breakfast with another couple, and Sunday is church. Hopefully we'll squeeze in some outside time, too if it's warm enough. The temperatures are dropping back down unfortunately.

More later.

1 comments:

David Weigle said...

Whats up with the Army thing? Seems a bit excessive. I was thinking about your situation with Drifter and the trials he's putting you thru. I remember when Charlie ( nominated for saint hood doggydom) was a puppy. The nights I stayed up with him too. I remember feeling fed up with his whining and throwing him out in the barn , then feeling guilty and going to rescue him, only in time to see a huge raccoon pacing around him trying to figure out how to make this little fur ball a early morning snack. Raising puppies is hard committed work . I think obedience school will help for sure. Hang in there, the rewards are worth it in the end.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings