Thursday, February 18, 2010

'Thank You Thursday'

Here's the deal--On a military support site, I came across a group of women who enjoy blogging quite regularly like I do. One in particular is a lady affiliated with the Navy and is currently living with her family in Japan. To check out her blog you can click this link to be directed to it. She has started a blog topic each week called 'Thank You Thursday' in which she writes her thank you's- both genuine and sarcastic :)


If you want to join in on the fun, be sure to link her and grab the Thank You Thursday button on the right hand side of her blog. This will work on other blog hosts, but I don't think wordpress allows it. Perhaps I'm just completely clueless.

Anyway, here are mine for this week--

Thank You to the U.S. Post office for avoiding my calls, not delivering a package when I scheduled one, and being completely unhelpful.

Thank You to the big scary dog from backing off of me and Drifter on our walk today.

Thank You to Bailey's furniture for getting our kitchen table in. We're enjoying it! Also, Thank You to my loving sister who sent me these flowers on Valentine's Day.


Thank You to my Mom and Mother-in-Law for sending me Valentine fun. (I've got faith that yours will show eventually, Mom. It's the thought that counts :) )

Thank You to the man upstairs for the awesome weather today-- 45 degrees!

Thank You to the U.S. Army for requiring my dear husband to be at a hail and farewell ceremony tonight. I really am looking forward to spending the evening alone.

3 comments:

David Weigle said...

Kacy - I love your blog; check it every day! We miss you guys, but it makes us feel like we're there with you. And the photos are outrageously good.

DIL (Dad-In-Law)

kimbodarlin said...

Great idea Kace! Let me know if figure out the button thing....love the dining room furniture.....Love ya.....

Miranda said...

ALL the furniture is beautiful! And so are you! I love you so much! Soo..wedding stuff?? Email/call me. Although, I don;t have a ring we are discussing our wedding to be next summer-in Greece- of course! But I want to be sure about the date of your's...lol Next weekend?

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings