Thursday, December 23, 2010

Free Stuff!

Remember how I shared with you about the deal Shutterfly
was offering? The 50 free Christmas cards? Well, I got them not too
long ago. I'm really slacking in getting them addressed and sent,
but I'm really happy with the way they turned out. Aren't they
precious? I also found this great
deal
in which I got an 8x10 canvas with a photo of my
choice for absolutely no cost to me! Isn't that fabulous? Ok, I
paid for shipping...but seriously, this is an awesome deal. Their
larger canvases are greatly reduced, too so if you've got a photo
you've been dying to enlarge you should definitely check out this
sweet deal!

1 comments:

Jenn said...

The Hubby and I are getting the free or almost free canvas picture. We couldn't pass it up! Thanks for Sharing!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings