Thursday, December 30, 2010

a thanks and photos post

I participated in Wife of a Sailor's holiday gift exchange and I'm just getting around to talking about it! I'd really like to thank the lovely lady who drew my name. I loved my gifts. I got a book and a candle (and a Christmas card from her beautiful family). She didn't leave her blog link so I'm not really sure where to find her and I'm not sure I have permission to give her real name, but if you're reading- you know who you are and thank you so much!

After all the excitement of the holiday season has come to an end, I'm trying to catch my breath. The last few days have been rough for me for a couple of reasons, but I'm keeping my head up and really enjoying spending time with my family. As we speak, Captain J is battling my brother and his friend in a Wii game of bowling and I'm getting excited about going out with my friends. I've seen Laura Faye (a bestie) briefly and I haven't seen Miranda (another bestie) at all so I'm pretty anxious to catch up with them. We'll be going to dinner tonight in Knoxville and maybe I'll remember to snap some photos. I haven't been very good at that this year.

I'll leave you with some photos taken back in September that we surprised my mom with this year at  Christmas! We're heading back to GA soon so you can expect more posts from a certain Mrs. K. Have yourself a Merry New Year.







[caption id="attachment_2099" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="love this one. siblings are so funny!"][/caption]

2 comments:

Jenn said...

such beautiful pictures! I always wanted a sister growing up.

Jessica Alonso said...

Mrs. K! I'm sorry I just saw this post now, I lost your blog link and just found it today. I was hoping you posted about the exchange! I was your exchange partner and I'm glad you liked your gifts :) I thought that I had left you my blog link but I guess I forgot. Hope all is well and congratulations on your pregnancy!!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings