Wednesday, December 8, 2010

So you wanna get me a gift, eh?

People keep asking me what I would like for Christmas and I never know what to say until I'm all alone, shopping and I think of a million gazillion things I could use/want. In case you missed it, I made a post about this earlier. Then I hinted around at some more here. But I've got some more ideas that are actually affordable (Seriously, I'm the easiest person to shop for ever, I swear):


1. The latest Twilight DVD, Eclipse, is one that I would love to add to my collection!


(pay no attention to the companion part)


2. I would love to add this bottle holder from Target to my new kitchen!



3. Speaking of wine, I love those bottle tops/stopper thing-a-ma-bobs (And I don't happen to have a single one!).



4. Captain J and I are moving into a new home...a new home where a Target resides close by. I'm soo happy about that! If you find yourself not wanting to shop, a Target card would be awesome!


5. I had to part with most of my candles when we left Fairbanks so I could use some smell goods in my life also.


*Now, I feel as if you all those who asked what I want should have to tell me what they want...right here, right now- in the comment sections. Help a girl out! I've been busy moving across the country; I could use a jump start on the rest of my list. Thanks? Or maybe I should say pretty please with a cherry on top?!


Hey Readers, what's on the top of your Christmas list?

1 comments:

Sarah Nicole said...

I would love to have the Eclipse movie as well. Or pink glitter Tom's shoes, or a gift certificate to Target!

Can't wait to hear about your new life in Georgia!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings