Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Georgia on My Mind

You haven't heard from me in a few days because we finally made it to Tennessee and I've been enjoying our brief visit with friends and family. We only had two days to spend here so we're leaving as soon as Captain J drags his sleepy self out of bed. I just love when he's not working! He sleeps more, wakes up rested and glad to not be going into work. We should have a few more weeks of this luxury until it's back to work for him (and me). Our journey is not over yet, though. Now, we must find a place to live within our budget, make sure it has a fence, move in all our furniture, unpack boxes, decorate for Christmas, and try to feel as if we didn't just move thousands of miles across the country, smack dab in the middle of the Christmas season! I'm one busy gal and I've got Georgia on my mind...

I'll give you an update soon :)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

What part of Georgia are you guys in? We moved from North Pole to Savannah earlier this year. Definite climate change!

Uncle Bill said...

I can't say how happy Uncle Bill and I are to have the two of you on the east coast! Looking forward to spending some time together after Christmas at your in-laws. You probably already know that Sarah and Tim are coming with us, can't wait for you to meet Sarah! Hope to spend some time sharing scrapbooking ideas. If you can find some of your scrapbooking pages ??could you bring it along to TN with you at Christmas? I am going to bring the book I am doing for Aster and Sarah is working on her wedding book.

Until then...take care....give my love to Jordan

Aunt Susie

Mrs. K said...

Yeah, I read your blog from time to time :) We're in the Fort Benning area.

Mrs. K said...

If our "stuff" gets here in time, I'll definitely bring a scrapbook or two. I'd love to compare notes! I need some new ideas. Looking forward to meeting Sarah, too :) See ya soon!!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings