Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Deck the Halls

So maybe my house doesn't have any furniture, but by golly we've got Christmas decorations! What can I say? I'm my mother's daughter.








As you can see, Captain J and I are in Georgia- half moved into our new home. It is slowly becoming home to us, but that isn't to say that we don't miss Alaska. We do miss it quite a bit, but we don't miss the weather...or the distance from family.


I wanted to say thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for all the congratulations that you all provided in my last post. I am so very excited and it feels good to have you all celebrating with me!


Love,


Mama -to- Be

6 comments:

Jennifer Mullins said...

Mama-To-Be.... I love it! You're going to be the cutest little prego mama around!

Miranda said...

Your house looks soo nice! I love the decor! I don't think you realize seriously how I excited I am that you are pregnant. lol Love you Mama-to-Be!

bjlonsford said...

I am sooo freaking happy for you guys!!!

Sarah Nicole said...

I love your decorations! I am so excited and happy for you!

Annie said...

Your decorations are absolutely gorgeous!!

Jenn said...

Now that I'm finally catching up on your blog.... I LOVE YOUR DECORATIONS! Never a bad thing to get that from your mama.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings