Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Top 5 Reasons Why the South is the Place to Be...

this week any way :) ...


1.) This morning I threw on a tank top, some shorts, and went outside on my front porch swing to enjoy the pleasant weather with my journal in hand-



2. Our neighbors came to welcome us to the neighborhood. Never not once did anyone do that in Alaska. It feels good to be back in the land of Southern Hospitality y'all! Did I mention one neighbor offered to watch our house while we're gone (along with our newly installed alarm system)? Another gave us a Christmas tree so that we would have some Christmas cheer around here. And still another came over bringing us bagels for breakfast!


3. Much needed girl time with much needed friends-



4. Big, fenced back yards for Drifter and Holly to play (or relax)-




5. And a wonderful husband, who I'm sure I don't deserve, firmly planted down south for Christmas. I'm so grateful to have him stateside this year.


3 comments:

Annie said...

I wish I lived in a neighborhood where people were that
friendly. Maybe someday my hubby and I will get a chance to
experience southern living....you definitely make it sound
absolutely wonderful :)

born4thislife said...

Sounds like an awesome neighborhood. I hope you guys have a
wonderful Christmas!!!

Jenn said...

Sounds like a great list to me!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings