Monday, December 13, 2010

On the road again...

I have missed blogging. I mean really missed it. I was laying in bed last night thinking how much I needed to write. My uncharged computer was outside in Tennessee's version of a winter wonderland and my journal was, too. There was no way I was leaving the warm bed for that so I stayed there, alone with my thoughts. I've got so much to tell you, but really no time to catch you up right now. Captain J and I are in TN, preparing to drive back down to Georgia for a day or two to get our house ready. We've got a huge load of my belongings from my condo in college in a uhaul attached to the back of the truck. Turns out, our road trip is far from over.

2 comments:

Annoyed Army Wife said...

We missed you blogging, too!

Jenn said...

I'm with you Not only have I missed blogging I missed reading your blog!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings