Thursday, December 9, 2010

One Year!

You'll never guess what today is! Well, maybe you would, but I'm not going to give you time to think about it. It's my BLOGOVERSARY! One year ago today, I was typing up my very first post on this blog that has become my release. I stuck with a writing task for a whole year! That, my friends, is impressive for me. I'm so excited that writing has become something I love to do on a daily basis. Thank you all for coming back to my page and making me feel as if you care what I'm saying. It means a lot to me!

I've met friends through blogging. I've kept myself busy writing and reading what so many others have to say. Occasionally, I get to feel as if I've influenced someone. One of the coolest things that has happened since I began this venture was that someone read my blog and then decided to vacation in Alaska because of it! I loved hearing that story.

Mrs. K and Captain J has been through many changes throughout the year. Perhaps you remember the title- Confessions of a Snowbunny? I finally took that down because it seemed so many were landing on my blog after typing in some naughty things. Ha! While funny, I didn't want to be associated or confused with any of that so I changed it. If you stick around for 2011, you'll notice even more exciting changes aesthetically. I also have plans for my very first ever giveaway and much more. :)

Again, thank you all so much for reading and commenting! You're the best.

Happy, Joyous Blogoversary to Me!

4 comments:

kimbodarlin said...

Happy Blogoversary! Love, love, love reading your blog. Maybe when you are home over the holidays...you can show me a few tricks to get my blog to look less dull....lol! Love you....keeping my fingers crossed for you and J today....let me know how it goes.

Sarah Nicole said...

Congrats! This is so exciting! Looking forward to reading more of your posts. :]

Annoyed Army Wife said...

Yay! Happy Blogoversary!

Mrs. K said...

Too kind :)

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings