Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Stuck, stuck.

I would love to say that I'm blogging from a well formed yet cushiony warm spot in the bed but I can't. Heck, I'd even love to say that I'm writing to you from a hotel desk again. Anything is better than this. We're stuck (I mean dead stop, truckers pulling over to sleep, no one is going anywhere) in traffic. Ice storms have encompassed Tennessee and parts of Georgia, causing inexperienced winter drivers to slide right off the road. Slippery, this ice! Anyway, some poor soul ahead of us on I75 has backed up traffic from here to Timbuktu! It's times like these that I miss Alaska. I'm not sure if "traffic" is in their vocabulary.
The past few days have been hectic but also wonderfully happy. There's much to catch you all up on! Perhaps I'll set some time aside for more blogging this weekend (just for you annoyed army wife).
Until then, GET ME OUTTA HERE!

2 comments:

kimbodarlin said...

Thanks for the text this morning. Glad you made it to your destination. When I called to let you know of the impending weather....I wasn't so much worried about ya'll because after all...you have been living in Alaska...but us Southern Drivers are not so good on the ice!! Love ya'

Mrs. K said...

Mother knows best! We were kicking ourselves for not taking your warning.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings