Monday, June 6, 2011

mah frands

*sniff, sniff*

But, but....I don't wanna leave!!! (again)

On Saturday morning, I got up bright and early to prepare a brunch for some of my friends who I will miss dearly when I move farther away from them. Granted, it's not as far as Alaska, but it's not the hop, skip, and jump away that I would prefer. When you find good friends, you keep them!

With the help of my mother's lovely touches on her porch, I threw together a pretty tasty breakfast of eggs, sausage and cream cheese casserole, fruit, cinnamon rolls, and orange juice.



P.S. See that "M"? I totally made that.

My girlfriends and I had a nice breakfast outside before it got too awfully hot. It just didn't last long enough (the conversation, not the food). I'm going to miss these girls, as I've missed them while living here in Georgia. Now, I'll get to see them a bit less and that just ole plain sucks.


I know, I have such a way with words. Anyway, after we got done eating, we snapped a few photos, all of which I was unhappy with because of my ever growing midsection (but I'll do anything for sweet Baby K).


Next stop on girls' day? - The only cold place we could find, the movie theatre. We went to see Bridesmaids which was rather funny but a little risque! We laughed and laughed and this didn't last long enough either (the fun times, not the movie).



And now here I am, back in Georgia. My loves are in Tennessee and I'll soon be headed to Louisiana. We must part again.

Boo hoo.

I'll miss ya, mah frands.

2 comments:

Meaghan said...

I will certainly miss you too LP!

Sarah Nicole said...

This looks like such a sweet brunch. It's great that you were able to spend some quality time with your friends. :]

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings