Monday, June 20, 2011

Mobile

Today has been so long. Tis why I'm only giving you a few meaningless sentences in hopes you'll forgive me for not updating you more thoroughly.

All this is an assumption that you care where I'm at and what I'm doing.

Oh, well.

We're in Mobile, Alabama. We found a glorious hotel. It's nice AND they allow pets. The bed is tall and squishy with lots of pillows and I cannot wait to plop my big butt down on it and not move for at least 8 hours.

The drive wasn't so bad. My back began to hurt after awhile, but other than that, I did pretty well. We stopped along the way so I could walk around.

And the pups! They needed some sporadic exercise, too.



When we arrived at our destination, Captain J and I found a tasty restaurant that served some good ole southern barbeque! This is one thing that I missed when we were stationed in AK. Coming back to the south and their BBQ and sweet tea is a good thing- a very good thing.

Great, now I want a sweet tea...and I can't have one for at least two more months.

I digress.

And I've got to jet. I have a wonderful REAL bed that is calling my name.

But here's a photo that I took (while parked) in the car to symbolize our migration to Louisiana...



We'll chat soon, mmkay?

Love,

Mrs. K

3 comments:

Alyson H. said...

Great pic of you Kacy! Continue to be safe in your travels.

Mrs. K said...

Thanks, dear! We made it. I thought about typing up an arrival post, but the bed is calling my name (again). ;)

Jenn said...

You look great like always! Safe travels!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings