Friday, June 17, 2011

MCCC Graduation

Yesterday, was J's big graduation day. He wasn't so thrilled about having to break out his dress blues again (or having to graduate again), but I always enjoy seeing him in them! I didn't get any good photos because I couldn't figure out the correct setting for the little camera. Oh, well. Congrats to Captain J for making it through yet another Army school.





(He's walking off the stage on the left at this point, but this was my best attempt at using a flash to my advantage.)


There you have it. TONS of excitement going on around here.


I'll leave you with my favorite part of these ceremonies- The Army Song!


Note: I didn't record them singing b/c I didn't think of it fast enough, but here's an equally exceptional group of guys singing it for ya! I love it. Ha!






1 comments:

Alyson H. said...

Congrats to Jordan! Whenever you get settled in LA and have an address let me know it so I can send you a belated birthday shower gift. Please and thank you :)

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings