Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Let us shower.

Baby shower #2 was well underway by the time I showed up in a tight green little number. Gross, I know. At 7 months pregnant, I can still wear some of my dresses albeit not well, but I do squeeze in. I just don't want to buy a bunch of stuff I won't wear again, ya know?


Off topic. Anyway...


My family had a little cookout and showered Baby K with gifts. I got so much great stuff, I can't even tell you about it. You'd be jealous.


The formal living room looks like a baby twister came through it. There's no place and no need to put away all of his things since we're leaving pretty soon.


Here are some photos of the event:




And everyone was just so happy for us. See?



We even had a few clappers.



Such enthusiasm! But let's be real...It IS an awesome stroller.


Good times. I'm one lucky gal!

1 comments:

Sarah Nicole said...

This looks like so much fun! You are getting much closer to holding your baby in your hands! so excited for you and J. :]

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings