Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pregnant With Laughter (Part: ?)

Captain J and I are shacked up in a hotel on post while I'm furiously typing away to finish various assignments. He is sitting mere feet away, watching tv. He has been relatively quiet, trying to allow me some focus time. Just a few minutes ago, he said, "Babe, I think you qualify for a power chair!"

I said, "Sweet! What did it say?"

Apparently, the commerical said:
Do you have trouble getting to the bathroom in time?

Does your lack of mobility hinder other people?

Have you fallen in the last month?

Check, check, check.

I guess he's right. Sign me up. I'm tired of walking.

4 comments:

Carina The Blogarina said...

lol :) Better get one then! And take photos!

brittnie said...

Im not preg and i have those problems... dear lord! Congrats on the baby. I've been MIA the past few months and had no idea :( I have missed reading your blog. Glad to get back to it.

krasnysash said...

hilarious! I love how you are finding the little things to laugh about! miss you!

Jenn said...

Hahahaha this totally just made me smile and laugh. I needed that. Thank you!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings