Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hey, You!

Hey, you...

Yeah, you in your tiny shorts with the long, tan, strong legs running around effortlessly in the Georgia heat.

I don't like you. Not today.

I'm jealous of your swinging ponytail and glistening forehead. You act like running is a breeze while I sit over here from the confines of my house, afraid to step foot outside. Because when I do, I breathe heavy, Baby K gets mad, and I question ever leaving that cool Alaskan air.

So, go away with your perfectly toned body and leave this pregnant girl in her own misery. Maybe we can be friends in two months, but today is not your day.

3 comments:

sespi said...

If it makes you feel better, I'm not pregnant and stepping outside in the Georgia heat still kills me. I'm not running outside again until September!

Amy Salamone said...

Lol! I'm super jealous of any toned girl that can endure the heat (and biting flies) to jog in Southern Mississippi. Its just not fair! I'm sure Louisiana won't be any better :( Dreaming of moving North is my only escape from this heat.

Mrs. K said...

Let's be honest...Even if I wasn't pregnant, I'd still be saying this. Extreme heat (or extreme cold, for that matter) just doesn't mix with me and running.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings