Thursday, June 9, 2011

tail, face, tail, face...

Some things in life just don't mix. Ketchup and chocolate, for instance. Both great. Not together.

I have discovered a few more things in life (over the last twenty four hours)
that shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence and I think they deserve a warning for all of you:

1. 3rd trimester and blow-up mattress. 'Nuff said.

2. Part- wolf dogs and no furniture.

Need an explanation? Well, let's just say that it's not even 9am and I'm completely tired of having a husky tail in my face, then a husky face, then a tail, then a face. If they don't quit pacing, I might go insane.

3. Cereal and zero eating utinsils to speak of. That's no good either.

That's all I've got for you today. I must retire to the library and study. I'm hoping to get ahead so that I won't be entirely stressed out during our drive to LA. Before we part, I would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my very first Army wife friend I made when I joined this military family journey. Nicole, I hope you have a fabulous day!

1 comments:

Kaylee Moore said...

Oh now I am definitely not looking forward to sleeping on an air mattress when we go camping next week :/

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings