Friday, June 3, 2011

Baby Steps

Now, listen closely because I don't say this often: Being pregnant has its perks...especially when one is in the process of moving houses. Might I remind you that this is my second move during this pregnancy? This means that I could take it easy unpacking our belongings when they arrived from Alaska. It also means that I will be sittin' back to relax when the movers and J pack up again next week to transfer us from Georgia to Louisiana.

Might I also remind you that I moved our entire life all by my lonesome in ten degree weather, complete with icy steps and very cold fingers?

This is precisely why I secretly enjoyed watching the following baby steps unfold:

 



It was at least ninety degrees during this moving process (hahahah!). Being in the delicate condition that I'm in, I couldn't possibly help him.

Nope, my only duty was to you, my readers, in documenting this spectacle. Wondering what is in that big ole box? It's more furniture for Baby K! I'm so excited to get his room set up eventually. First, we have to find him a room, though. Baby steps.

I think I'll take a ten degree moving day over ninety plus any ole day, however, we're moving to the wrong state for that, huh?

3 comments:

Chamcesimtaking said...

If only you were moving closer to me! Has it really come so soon??? :( I'm sure it will be an easier adjustment to the heat then it was from AK's -50 degrees but I am keeping you all in prayer!

Mrs. K said...

Thanks, Jenn. I wish we were moving closer, too.

Unknown said...

Similar to this web page your site is individual of my new faves.I like this website shown in addition to it has given me several sort of inspiration to have success for certain reason, so thanks.
Relocation Downtown Miami

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings