Thursday, March 8, 2012

On top of the world

I was just chatting with a sweet friend on Twitter whose husband is getting ready to head home from his deployment. It brought back all sorts of memories and emotions for me. I'm just so excited for her (and everyone else whose spouse fiiiiiiinally gets back to the States)! I took a walk down Memory Lane and found this.

 Just my man and me- On top of the world.

Well, almost.

This was on R&R, a little over the half way mark of the deployment. We were in Tennessee, our place that will always be "home" no matter where we live.

Good times.

(I'm linking up with Monica for the first time today! )

6 comments:

Jenna said...

Beautiful picture!

Mrs. K said...

Why, thank you! It makes me miss home.

Savannah said...

Love the picture! What a powerful view of TN.
I love it any time I'm driven through those rolling hills.

{throwback thursday}

Mrs. K said...

It is nice to see some (relatively) untouched land every once in awhile. Thanks for stopping by!

Jenn said...

AHHHHH!!!! I'm all tensed up over here hoping you don't somehow lose your footing and fall off the edge!! But, obviously, you did not fall over the edge because you are here today, writing about your life post-R&R and post-deployment. That, or you are really awesome at recovering from mountain falls. ;)

(SWEET picture)

Mrs. K said...

It was a little scary up there! Hubby has talked me into several scary photo opps.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings