Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Blah, Blah, I love my husband, Blah

Today was one of those days I'll look back on when I'm 82 and want to remember something happy. Or maybe I won't remember a thing at that age. If I do, I hope I remember today.

Nothing too special happened- just a lot of ordinary moments that came together to create one of those rare almost perfect days. Glory to God.

I don't want to describe it because it'll sound to you like: blah, blah, friends and blah, blah sweet child, and blah, blah, I love my husband, blah.

You get the picture.

Instead I'll give you a few photos and leave you with that.







Happy Tuesday, y'all!

4 comments:

Becca said...

Haha - You are too funny. It does not sound like blah blah blah :) It sounds like love :)

Jenn said...

Those days are the best. :) And I figure that if I can't remember these good days when I'm old, I'll probably be making up stories about good things that may or may not have happened back in "the good ol' days" and I'll still be happy about that. ;) haha (As you can tell, I'm planning on being a crazy, old lady.)

Mrs. K said...

:) It does sound like love!

Mrs. K said...

sounds like an excellent plan. I'm crazy now so I don't have much of a hope for then! ;)

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings