Sunday, March 11, 2012

Project 365- Week 10

Linking up with Laura for Project 365:


Sunday, March 4, 2012: Little Miss Starved-For-Attention under the hammock



Monday, March 5, 2012: Did I mention we are gardeners now? Well, now I have! K and I took a walk to the back part of the property to where our garden is located. The dirt was in desparate need of hose shower.



Tuesday, March 6, 2012: On my drive to PWOC, I day dreamed about a prior life when I owned one of these sweet vans, played guitar impeccably, and bathed in creeks while traveling around- a drifter, I was.

 Wednesday, March 7, 2012 I forgot to take the pens out of my husband's uniform. Fail! Good thing he's in the field a lot and no one will notice the ink dots sprinkled throughout- if only my dryer was so lucky.



Thursday, March 8, 2012 This little one decided to roll all over the house. Anytime he needed to get anywhere? He rolled. And rolled and rolled. I gave him an early bath and put this boy to bed! What will I do when he starts crawling?

 Friday, March 9, 2012 Before meeting up with a coffee group, K, J and I went out to breakfast. Captain J snapped this photo of me and little bit.



Saturday, March 10, 2012: SOMEbody turned 7 months old on this day.

4 comments:

Karen T said...

Ahh I hate when pens explode in the dryer. I always make sure to double check Paul's pockets - he's BAD for leaving stuff in them, but that means I usually find money too :)

Mrs. K said...

haha! If only J ever carried cash- I'd have reason to check, too. I just hate doing it. It blows my mind when he puts clothes in the dirty clothes with the belt attached, pens in the pocket, pins on the uniform, etc. I mean, really? Sometimes I deliberately don't take crap out because I get sick of it. Don't tell? ;)

Jenn said...

Doh! I hate it when pens get left in clothes!! What sorts of things are y'all planting in your garden? We are planning on doing one this year too, but we haven't "broken ground" yet. ;) And omg the rolling is so cute. Love the photo of him sampling his toes in the tub! :)

Mrs. K said...

We've got peas, carrots, corn (ambitious, eh?), onions, tomatoes, and maybe some other stuff. Brain isn't working great. And just when are you planning on breaking ground? That is SURE to make Baby #2 come a little faster if you go to work on something like that!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings