Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Day At the Park

I know, I know. It's annoying when people have two posts in one day for those of you who read five hundred blogs a day. Sorry, my people. But I just wanted to remember the beautiful day we had yesterday before it slips from my mind. I've got a pretty quick turn around here ;)

 We took K Baby to the park to swing for the first time yesterday. I was upset to discover that the park here doesn't have the baby swings, but it was better the way it happened anyway. I got to hold my little boy as we glided through the air on the bigger swings while Daddy recorded the events on the iphone. I loved hearing K's excited giggle and looking back at the video now it's so precious seeing his smiling face. My teething, crazy baby got a well deserved reprieve from the pain of growing all those teeth!

Days like yesterday are so precious to me.

I know I'm biased, but don't you think he's starting to look a little more like me? Must be the weight gain. Ha!

Love him to the moon and back. Captain J, too.

Psalm 103:17- "But from everlasting to everlasting the LORD's love is with those who fear him, and his righteousness with their children's children."

6 comments:

Kendra said...

Ive been away from the blog for a while and I just got all caught up. Im happy to hear things are going well for you guys! No more tummy troubles AND sleeping well?! Woohoo!!! =) M absolutely refuses to eat avocados! Her stinky faces are too funny. We've moved on to parsnips this week, which she isnt too sure about.
Im jealous of your beautiful weather! Glad you are getting out and enjoying it. Have a great weekend!

Mrs. K said...

Thanks, Kendra! Yes, life has been a lot easier around here lately. It helps so much when I get enough sleep (and he does, too!). Parsnips sounds like another good one to try out. I think K is getting a little spoiled the past few weeks that we've had him trying apples and bananas. He really likes fruit! I hope to see you blogging again soon :) Have a great weekend, too.

B. said...

I love these pictures! Gotta love the early springtime! Very fun pics and - boy is Baby K growing!!!

Mrs. K said...

It is nice (complete with loads of pollen, though!). It's probably a tad hotter in your new city, huh? :)

Jenn@ Life With The Lieutenant said...

I love those pictures!!! I'm so glad that Baby K is growing and happy!! :)

Mrs. K said...

Me, too! :) Thanks, Jenn.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings