Friday, March 2, 2012

Girly Day!

If you're reading this in real time, it's the a.m. and I'm on my way to get a massage. And a facial. And a manicure. And a hairdo. Oh, and a tan, too. My husband is the greatest! I'm so excited about my girly day. Baby K and Captain J are off doing man things like mowing the yard napping. I hope they have a good day together. I suspect I'll be just fine by my lonesome! ;)


Have fun, boys!




[caption id="attachment_4153" align="alignnone" width="620" caption="Daddy and Baby K at the dog park over Christmas leave"][/caption]

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

OMG that sounds like SO MUCH FUN! What a sweet sweet husband you have! Is it your birthday? Anniversary? Did you donate a kidney to him on this day a few years back? If none of the above are correct and he is doing it simply out of the kindness of his heart, then HOLY COW, he should donate some blood to my husband so that I can get in on that. LOL

I hope you have fun!!! :D

Becca said...

Haha! And watching ESPN highlights, perhaps? :)

Yay for Momma Day!! Have so much fun today!!

Jamie said...

I am oozing with jealousy but instead of showing my ugly side, I will just wish you the most relaxing, calmest, quietest, more perfect alone pampering day ever.

*I just hope its me next time ;)

Mrs. K said...

Thanks! It was amazing!

Mrs. K said...

He got the package deal for me for Valentine's Day :)

Mrs. K said...

:) Thanks, Jamie. It was a lovely time. I hope yours comes soon, too!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings