Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Heart Like Mine

These are the days that I will remember

When my name's called on a roll



He'll meet me with two long stem glasses

Make a toast to me coming home



'Cause I heard Jesus he drank wine

And I bet we'd get along just fine



He could calm a storm and heal the blind

And I bet he'd understand a heart like mine.

(I'm uninspired to write today so I'll let Miranda Lambert do the talkin' for me. Isn't it fun to reminisce? The above photos were taken in Alaska and New Zealand. I'm getting the itch to travel again. That being said, feel free to send some money to my PayPal account to fund my next adventure. Thanks in advance! ;) )

4 comments:

Karen said...

I'm definitely itching to travel. Even to someplace not exotic would be nice. We do have a trip planned for Christmas holidays this year so I have to save up for that. Why must everything be so expensive?? lol.

Megan said...

New Zealand?! That sounds like a fantastic place to visit!

Mrs. K said...

It was really cool. One of my favorite trips!

Mrs. K said...

If only there were money trees! ;)

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings