Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My MJ Look (and other happy things)...

Today is my birthday. Naturally, there's all this pressure to create a happy post which is why I'm going to avoid talking about my usual complaints (OMGosh, we're moving, we don't have a job, we're having a baby, haalllpp!). I think I'll simply show you this sweet video from my birthday last year and count my many blessings from God in 2012.

My goodness! How cute is he? And soon I'm going to have another one that size! God is so good to me!

After a not-so-good day yesterday, I woke up this morning feeling happy. Even though Captain J is off on an interview and scrubbing in on a surgery (seriously, he gets to have all the fun!) I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that today is a happy one. I'm sort of house-bound today with no plans so I think I'll hang out and kiss and squeeze and tickle my 15 month old.

To my friends near and far, thank you for all the sweet birthday wishes via texts, calls, fb, twitter, etc. Y'all make me feel a little less alone today. I love ya for it!

And just for a good laugh...
Here's yours truly rockin' my Michael Jackson look as a tyke-

15 comments:

Holly said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

I had a picture of you in your diaper and the MJ t-shirt but you didn't have the glove or the boot on.....so I decided on this one. Love you---hope you have a wonderful day. You deserve it.

reccewife said...

happy birthday! I completely rocked the one glove look too :)

Becca said...

Happy Birthday, my friend! I hope it is truly lovely!!!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday and that picture is amazing! :) You rocked the one glove look.

Jamie said...

Happy birthday! I hope you get spoiled rotten!

Kristin said...

Awe. Have a wonderful birthday with your sweet family! (You know, when J is done with all the fun stuff he gets to do everyday).

Karen said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday!! Hope it's a wonderful day :)

Anonymous said...

We have the same Birthday month :) Loved that video of your sweet baby!! I keep reminding myself that it's the little things in life that really hit home for me. Have a great day today Mama!!

Jenn said...

All the cool kids are born in November. ;) Happy birthday! Hope Cray K takes an extra long nap and J comes home with some nice takeout for you! Bust out the paper plates! No dishes on your birthday!!!

Vintage Romance Style said...

Happy Birthday! I'm new to your blog!

Chantal said...

Haha love the video and photo. Happy birthday!

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Happy Birthday! Hoope it was wonderful!

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh, you were so cute!! I guess you thought all the cool kids forgo diapers! ;)

erika said...

This is so late, but Happy belated Birthday!

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings