Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Maternity Photo Shoot

A local photographer asked me to help build up her portfolio by taking some maternity and newborn shots. I was thrilled! Well, initially I wasn't THAT excited about photos of myself as I feel like a big fat cow....

but after promising we wouldn't do any bare belly shots or anything like that, she talked me into posing for her and I'm so glad I did. It was really fun! I got a break from Cray K and some much needed girl time in. It was so nice to have someone new to chat with. I am pleased with the photos she captured, too. Here's a little preview-
If you're in the area, be sure to look up Jaclyn Culver Photography on Facebook.

Anyway, I don't have a lot to say today, but you can find me here if you'd like-


I'm off to enjoy one of my last days as a family of three. Captain J is off work so I'm happy to have this time with him...if he would just quit tickling me!

We'll chat soon.
XOXO,

11 comments:

Kristin said...

I know you'll be glad you have these pictures!
Happy Thanksgiving, and enjoy your family this weekend!

Chantal said...

Those look great! You don't look like a fat cow lol

Karen said...

Those are beautiful pictures!! You look amazing (and not fat at all!!). Enjoy your day with the fam and Happy Thanksgiving!!

Kathryn B said...

Those turned out great! Enjoy your time as a family of three. :)

Amber Nicole said...

Aww!!! These are so sweet!!!

Jen said...

The photos turned out great! :)

Anonymous said...

You look great!

Meghan said...

These came out so good! Love them :)

Jenn said...

You are gorgeous, as per usual. I'm glad you agreed to be her model! Funny how no one ever asked me to be a maternity model. Hmm. Oh right, I think it had something to do with my being an ACTUAL FAT COW. (Post-Thanksgiving dinner has me revisiting that very feeling...)

Mrs. Duh said...

Beautiful pictures!

Rhe Christine said...

yay! so glad you did. I have with all three of mine and I treasure them so much. I have all three of them in a frame together.

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings