Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I Cannot Help It


All day I have cleaned because I couldn't come here. Maybe you would say I'm nesting, but me? I know better. Baby A feels so far away. I haven't had any contractions. Aside from a little nausea this morning, I've felt pretty good. It has been my best day in a long while. This is supposed to be good news and I'll admit, it was nice, but at the same time I'm wondering why. I wonder why I had contractions so often when it was too early for him to come, worrying myself into a frenzy. Now that he is full term, it's like he's going to be in there forever. I know he's not. I'm told I'll meet him in just six short days, but it has yet to feel real.

And so I cleaned today.

What I really wanted to do was come to the keyboard and type. I wanted to say so much, but I knew you didn't want to hear it. I tried to stay away, but I couldn't and now here I am.


3 comments:

Angie said...

I feel the same way! It seems like my body doesn't want this kid out now that it is okay for to her to arrive. (I wish I had your nesting though. I should be cleaning.)

Jenn said...

If you've got things to say, you know you can always type me an email. ;) Things that can't be said to the internet are probably things that I'm already thinking anyway. I've been thinking about you and wishing that there was a way to bank sleep!

Chantal said...

That baby will be coming soon. Those last few days felt so long, but once they're here, it goes by quick, huh?

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Desings